If you are eligible for NHS Services this is paid for through taxes but this does not cover all the services that we offer.
Please note that some services such as Occupational examinations and completion of some certificates, forms and insurance claims are extra services which are not available on the NHS.
Such services are completed on the basis of a private arrangement between Patient and Doctor. GPs, like any other professional, are entitled to charge you for these services.
- Medical Examination & Report – £95
- HGV Medical & Report (if patient paying) – £95
- HGV Medical & Report (if other paying) – £130
- Medical Report / Extract from Records / Certified Opinion
(£75 per 20 minutes of clinical time to a max of £225) – £75-£225
- Power of Attorney Documentation – £60
- Mental Health Guardianship Report – £110
- Minor Certificate / TWIMC / Private Letter – £25
- Private Prescription – £15
- Blood Tests – Price on request as depends on test
- Fitness to Work Abroad / Travel Documentation – £25
- Medical Examination & Report – £50
- Medical Report / Extract from records / Certified opinion – £35
- Request for Medical Opinion from University – £35
Travel related rates
- Holiday Cancellation Certificate – £25
- Travel related documentation – £25
All above charges are applicable from 1st April 2016.
We accept payment by all major Debit and Credit cards (except American Express).
All other private work will be charged at fees comparative to those above.