PATIENT LOGIN - For Appointments and Prescriptions. Opens in a new browser window...
- Your Midwife will visit from the day after discharge from hospital until 10 days following the birth, but longer if required. Should you need to contact the Midwife you can telephone – 01334 465851
- Your Health Visitor will have regular contact from day 10 after the birth up until 8 weeks of age (this will usually be at home). Your Health Visitor can also be contacted by telephone – 01334 465877
- We would ask that you register the baby with the Practice as soon as possible
- We would like to see mum and baby at the Practice 7 weeks after birth for the “7-week check” and would ask that you make appointments for both of you with one of the GPs
- The routine immunisation schedule begins when your baby is 8 weeks old. You will automatically be sent an appointment by Child Health for these immunisations.