Alcohol and Drugs
Drinking too much? Not sure how much is too much? Check out the new Government Guidelines.
- Men should not exceed 2-3 units a day or 14 units of alcohol a week
- Women should not exceed 2-3 units a day or 14 units a week
- Read more about units of alcohol, the effects of harmful drinking and how to cut down
- Want to discuss your drinking? Make an appointment with one of our clinical team.
Concerned about substance misuse? Worried about addiction? Need Help?
- Check out www.knowthescore.info for more information.
- If you are worried, seeking advice or need help to break a habit, make an appointment to speak to one of the GPs.